- Collection of rents and other fees from Tenants through online, mail and phone payment services.
- Payment of all bills including mortgage, taxes, insurance, and regular operating expenses on time so as to not incur additional and un-necessary interest and or late fees.
- Preparation of an operating, long-term reserve and/or preservation budget.
- Regular reviews of expenditures, such as oil, gas, electricity, insurance premiums, and water & sewer.
- Proceeds can be directly deposited electronically into your bank account each month.
- A detailed income and disbursements statement can be accessed at anytime through your online Owner Portal. You can quickly search the records for tenant maintenance requests, status of rent payments, up to the minute bills and expenses for each unit you own.
- At the end of the year, we prepare a complete package for your tax preparer.
- Supervision of the cleaning and maintenance of the entire property including, but not limited to janitorial services, landscaping and snow removal, maintenance of elevators, alarm systems, roofs, heating & cooling systems, sprinklers, plumbing and electrical, entire interior of apartments for regular repairs, and preventative repairs.
- We will make every effort to control maintenance costs while maintaining the integrity and value of your properties.
- Supervision and inspection of all contracted work.
- Provide 24 hour on call emergency services and repair.
- Perform regular site inspections with follow-up to address needed repairs, cleaning or maintenance. Maintenance that is the resident’s responsibility or fault is billed to the resident.
- Handle the leasing and re-leasing of all apartments.
- Perform identity, credit, and criminal background checks, country wide eviction history searches, and confirmation all information on applications and personal interviews with all applicants.
- Prepare and execute all new leases and renewals.
- Maintain all property files (tenants, apartments, common areas, etc.)
- Effect all notices, court action and collection (sometimes with legal counsel) against delinquents, tenants who fail to comply with terms of tenancy agreement.
- Experienced, well-trained staff to field all calls, correspondences and notices to and from tenants, vendors, suppliers, service companies, and governmental agencies
Our fees are very competitive and are based on the services you request. Services are computed as a percentage of the rent, a flat fee, or a combination of both. The client controls the level and type of services. Services range from a standard property management package or a combination of standard management and other financial services. We would be happy to meet with you and design a management package that fits your needs.